RBI Recruitment 2017: – Good news for all the job seekers who want to work and build their career in Banking sector because RBI which also known as Reserve Bank of India has recently issued a recruitment notification under RBI Recruitment 2017 for the Officer Grade ‘B’ posts. The post is vacant and is having 161 seats. If you really deserve and fulfill all terms & conditions, then do apply before 23rd May 2017. Every related information and eligibility is given below.
RBI Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Officer Grade ‘B|
|Number of Posts||161|
|Last date of application||23rd May 2017|
Candidate should have passed Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University/Institution and for detailed information about education qualification candidate may visit the official website.
A candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 45 years and other relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates please visit official link.
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in online test and Interview.
Visit www.rbi.org.in for fee inquiry.
Salary and Grade Pay
Salary will be disclosed at the time of selection.
The last date of registering the application for this job is 23rd May 2017.
How to apply online for RBI Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below
Note:- All the students should read the official notification correctly related to RBI Recruitment for 161 Officer Grade ‘B’ Posts at www.rbi.org.in, for more satisfaction log in to www.rbi.org.in.